Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:46 AM   #6
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Chapter 6: Casting

As much fun as playing with Kelly was, I really did need to get back to work on Sharon now that I had rested up and refilled my energy reserves. Kelly was just a pure pleasure toy that uniquely suited my purposes of the moment but Sharon still had to be made to fully pay for carelessly ruining my previous plan and breaking my chosen plaything, and raping the living shit out of her while making her witness the same happening to her daughter was just a good start on that. She was going to play a role in bringing the worst of the pain on herself, just like she's brought this entire situation on herself... and it was time she started learning her lines.

This time when I walked through the door of her cell she didn't even get up from the mattress she was laying on, she just curled into a tighter ball and whimpered... she'd obviously resigned herself to the fact that her only way through this was to ride it out and was now thinking that she just had to outlast my interest in using her. Time to disabuse her of that notion.

I walked over and grabbed her by an arm, pulled her onto her stomach, then ordered her to lift her ass in the air while keeping her face and chest down. Just thinking of what today's session held had me hard before I even walked in so I immediately knelt down behind her and started violently forcing my way into her dry pussy in a repeat of the first day's treatment. I still regretted not having a longer go at her that time and making up for it now would be fun. As I tore into her, going deeper with each jerking thrust, she sobbed and yelped in pain. I decided this was going to be my preferred method of fucking her, compared to her daughter's tight little holes doing Sharon wet would be like fucking a door but getting things started this way definitely had it's appeal.

Once I was buried all the way inside her I pushed forward and forced her flat onto her stomach and kneed her legs apart, then pulled her head back and started speaking into her ear while I kept punishing her raw cunt with hard violent jabs of my cock.

"Now, I believe you wanted to talk about when you and Kelly get to leave?"

"nngh... NNNGHH... yyyyoooOOOWWWWW.... YES!!" she gasped...

Well, that will happen after I'm satisfied you've suffered enough Sharon. You see, you're the reason both of you are here. Do you remember a little Korean girl? A few months ago? And a reckless bit of driving on your part? REMEMBER????"

"ugh... it uuuUUGHHHH... it wannnGGHHH oh god... was an accident!!!"

"I don't give a shit Sharon. That girl was very, very special to me and you messed her up pretty bad. That pissed me off. A lot. So now you're paying the price. Part of that price is the violation you're experiencing right now. And part of it is having to watch what I do to little Kelly. But that's not quite enough. If you want to get yourself and your daughter out of here you need to make a sacrifice. You need to take on the kind of pain and anguish I can't inflict on you myself. That's the way to free you, and to free Kelly. Are you listening?"

"YES! NNNGGGHHHOOOoooOOOOWWWWW... just teuuunnnghhhh... tell me what to do!!!!"

"Remember that little session of mine and Kelly's I made you watch last night? I'm sure you do. There was a story I told her at the beginning of it. Do you remember that? A ridiculous little fairy tale about how I was doing this to her because I'd been hired by some sick sadist in her life to punish and degrade her? Remember the story Sharon?"

"YESSS!!!"

I stopped thrusting into her, holding myself buried deep and letting her focus fully on my next words...

"Well, if you want to get out of here, and if you want to get Kelly out of here, you need to convince her that you're my employer."

I watched the look of confusion and disbelief wash across her face as she processed what that meant, and the sheer horror as it began to dawn on her what that would involve, then she broke down completely... tears streaming down her face, sobbing so hard she was almost hyperventilating, I couldn't help but start thrusting into her some more I was enjoying it so much... but after a while I decided to snap her out of it. I'd allowed plenty of time on the timer this session to give me slack for bringing her up to speed but I didn't have forever before that monitor turned on and I needed Sharon to pay attention and start accepting her role. So I stopped raping her again and bounced her face off the mattress a half dozen times or so and yelled into her ear.

"Hey! FOCUS! You screw this up and you and Kelly both never leave here! And I swear I'll make what you've experienced so far seem like fucking paradise! Are you hearing me?"

She spastically nodded her head up and down, still unable to speak intelligibly through her gasping sobs and I finished explaining the situation to her. That she wasn't going to be allowed to even try and pull off the performance required to free herself and Kelly until I was satisfied she could do it convincingly, and the only way to do that was to show she could act the part, spontaneously, while under stress. Which meant that from now on while she was being raped and watching her daughter being violated she would be required to verbally encourage my image on the screen. To express sincere appreciation when I was especially creative at violating or tormenting her little girl. To offer suggestions for how I should abuse her next. And to do so in a tone voice which made me believe she was getting off on it. When she was able to do this convincingly and off the cuff to my satisfaction then I'd let her try one performance, live, in Kelly's cell. And if she pulled it off then one week later (after Kelly had had time to live with the belief her mother had done this to her, and Sharon had time to live with the knowledge that she believed it and the memory of making her do so) I'd let them both go. Neither of them had seen my face or knew where they were, nobody could ever trace the nature of my connection to the girl she'd hit, I was untouchable and would be satisfied the price had been paid.

If she refused, she was going to spend the rest of her life watching me slowly rape and torture Kelly to death while I did the same to her, making sure she lasted longer.

She accepted, although it took quite a long time to get past the screaming and crying and cursing.

A few minutes after that the video monitor came to life, and my earlier throat rape of her little girl began playing. I listened to Sharon trying to pretend to be cheering me on and think up depraved suggestions for me to try while she stared in anguish at the screen with tears streaming down her face and I yanked her back to her knees to fuck her doggy-style, but it was pathetic... as expected. She could barely get 3 words out without choking up and sobbing and crying. After I finished filling her pussy with cum and was on my way out I told her so and instructed her to spend her time until my next visit figuring out how to improve fast or she was going to be here a long time. And that although I had to keep her in relatively good physical shape so she would be able to play her part later, no such restriction applied to Kelly and she was going to be suffering mounting degrees of damage if Sharon slacked off.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote