Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:46 AM   #5
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Chapter 5: Indulgence

I woke up the next day refreshed and full of energy. I hadn't felt this alive in years. I'd originally planned to be educating Sharon this morning but since I'd gotten ahead of myself last night I had leisure time now. I went down and tossed some breakfast into both cells then spent some time video editing the footage from the last day for my future reminiscing. Of course that could only be done for so long before watching the last day's action had me ready to start today's.

The question was who to go to first. Sharon was the one who was going to need the most work, getting her to do what was necessary and do it properly was going to require breaking her down further than I'd needed to make her keep her mouth open last night. On the other hand... hot as hell 18 year old fuckdoll behind door #2. Decisions, decisions.... screw it, Sharon could wait. I was in an indulging kind of mood and I really wanted to see how Kelly's throat compared to mommy's.

Not too long later I had her whimpering on her knees in front of me in the center of her cell. A simple repeat performance laying out the reality of her situation had done the job, with no need of any nonsense about dogs or consequences to others requires. As far as she was concerned her only worry was saving her own skin after all, making it clear the only way out (not to mention avoiding horrific tortuous punishment) involved keeping her mouth under control accomplished everything I needed. So there she knelt, eyes closed, sobbing and sniffling, waiting for it to begin.

She had her legs bent underneath her with her ass on her heels, placing her mouth slightly lower than my cock. I grabbed her by the hair and forced her head back, arching her back until she was looking almost straight at the ceiling and I'd have a straight shot down her throat, then straddled her body so my dick was hanging directly over her face, watching the ends of her hair almost brushing the floor behind her as it swayed.

"Open. Now."

Hew pretty little mouth formed a small "o" barely big enough to fit around my thumb, she had an amazingly small mouth but that wasn't even trying. I hauled back and smacked her across the face and repeated my demand over her gasping little scream and she opened up properly, straining her jaw... and still only produced an opening barely larger around then my cock. Tight fit, but nothing wrong with that. I dropped the head of my cock between her lips and pushed it down 3 or 4 inches into her mouth. She was already making distressed gagging sounds... it was like she'd never sucked cock before in her life. Maybe she hadn't, selfish little whore. I knew she was no virgin when I acquired her, she definitely should have swallowed some dick by now. My curiosity got the better of me and I pulled out and asked her, and her little head shake confirmed it. Never had a cock in her mouth in her life.

Well, well, well... this was going to be a learning experience for her.

I pushed back down into her to the same point where she started gagging, feeling her tongue thrashing around under my dick trying to push it out while my head was pressed against the roof of her mouth.

"Stick your tongue out."

She might have tried to say something, but all that came out was more gagging "mmphhnnphnnngggghhh" sounds. I felt her tongue slide forward slightly over her teeth and then she brought her hands up to try and push me away as her stomach heaved and I slapped them down.

"Hands behind your fucking back! Now! That's right... grab your elbows! Now hold onto them. You let go and you'll pay, understand?"

She nodded her head slightly up and down with my cock still shoved in her mouth.

"Now. Stick. Your. Tongue. OUT! As far as it'll go!"

This time I felt it squeeze between the tiny space left between the bottom of my shaft and her teeth. Fuck that felt good. I bobbed up and down just barely an inch, stroking myself along her tongue but keeping far enough out that she was able to control her gag reflex... taking my time and letting her begin to believe that was as far as I was going to go and relax just a little. I kept that up for almost a minute, listening to the slurping and moaning sounds coming from the clueless little slut as I slid my other hand around the back of her head to take a two-handed grip on her. Then I tensed hard so she couldn't pull away and dropped all my weight down, driving all the way down her throat like a pile driver until my balls squashed her protruding tongue against her lower lip and following through several more inches, forcing her head back towards the floor. Her eyes bugged out, her tongue pulled back in, her arms shot up to grab at my hips and try to push me away and as I held her in place she heaved and puked all over her face, the vomit spurting out around my dick, running up into her nose and dripping down her hair towards the floor while she thrashed and struggled to break away from me and clear her airway. I bore down harder, locking her head in place and holding her while muffled panicked sounds added their vibrations to the spasming throat muscles desperately trying to expel the foreign object choking her. Then I released her and let her collapse to the ground while I walked to the door and let myself out.

I was back in seconds, carrying several sets of cuffs and a supple leather strap. She didn't notice at first, being too busy trying to get her breath back and clear the puke out of her airway, but it got her attention when I dropped them on the floor beside her then grabbed her by the hair again and shoved her face first into the mattress and knelt on her back.

"What did I tell you about your hands Kelly? Now you just made things worse for yourself."

I cuffed her hands behind her back then flipped her over onto her stomach and grabbed an ankle, slapping another cuff around it then dragging it out to the side to snap the other end around one of the eyebolts I'd set in the floor. She tried to thrash and kick her other leg so I couldn't grab it too but that only slowed me down a little before I had her legs chained wide apart. Then I had to shift the mattress so I could get the edge of it under her head and lean it back.

"Now, let's try this again. OPEN!"

As soon as her sobbing mouth popped open I jammed my cock back into it until it hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag and puke again but I just bore down and pushed forward until I was all the way down her throat with my sack resting on her slimy nose while she thrashed and struggled and let out more of her muffled choking squeals around my cock. Then I pulled out until I heard her gasp in a breath and plunged back in again and started short violent thrusts, plowing her tight little throat but not pulling back far enough for her to breath. I could see her neck bulging as I forced myself up and down it and she heaved another load of bile around my prick, into her mouth, and all over her face and I kept going for another 20 or 30 seconds. Then I pulled out enough for her to breathe again... one gasp, two, three... and I slammed back down her windpipe again. Then I set up a rhythm. Driving in, holding for a few seconds, back out for one breath. Over, and over, and over. She was absolutely panicking for the first couple minutes, but finally she looked like she was figuring out how to adjust to the pattern.

Then I slammed in again... held myself pressed as far down her throat as I could, and my hand came around and down with the leather strap and whipped it down across her pussy. She didn't have enough breath for a proper scream but the spasms her body went into felt incredible as her mouth snapped wide open with a gagged rasping noise, then it closed partially and I felt teeth pressing on my shaft. I immediately smacked her across the face to focus her attention and screamed at her about the far worse consequences she was going to bring on herself if she didn't keep her fucking mouth wide open, the teeth separated again and I pulled out enough for her to catch another couple of breaths. Then I drove down again in time with another lash of the strap across her pussy even harder this time and settled into a new rhythm. Out, breath, thrust in and lash and feel the (attempted) scream and spasming. I kept it up for several minutes.. she dry heaved several more times but had nothing much left to puke up... and by the end she almost seemed to be getting a bit of a handle on her gag reflex... or maybe she was just getting too numb and exhausted to react as strongly to the continuing violation of her throat. I was starting to draw blood on her pussy and was ready to cum so I set the strap aside to use both hands to brace myself on either side of her body then started fucking her skull as fast as I could, bouncing her head back against the mattress like some kind of rag doll while her body went wild struggling against it's restraint... but she kept her mouth open still. I'd done a sufficient job instilling that fear in her. Then I plunged in one last time and held myself down her throat while I pumped sperm towards her stomach, not pulling out again until I'd drained myself.

I left after taking the cuffs back off, this had turned out to be a great session. I hadn't anticipated defiling virgin territory this morning, and her failure to control her hands under the strain had given me an excuse to take it to another level. Not that I needed an excuse of course, but I liked making them think they had some tiny degree of control over their lives still. At least in the beginning. It left something to take away later to make sure I wouldn't get bored with them too early.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote