View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 02:42 AM   #7
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Those horrible words terrified me. And worse was to follow. The thug they called Cy had roughly forced my legs apart. I was powerless to resist because the others were pawing my breasts and pinning my arms behind me. Now he pushed a dirty finger crudely into my pussy, and let out a whoop. "Hey, guess what?" he shouted. "Our devout little preacher's wife is all wet down there. She's gagging for it."

Exhausted though I was by the struggle, I made one last token effort to free myself from this nightmare. I jerked my knee upwards as hard as I could, and felt it hit the groin of one of my assailants. He let out a vile curse. "You fucking bitch," he cried. "For that, you're gonna fucking pay." He ripped me from the clutches of the others, and forced me over the back of John's favorite sofa. "Hold the stuck-up bitch down," he ordered. "Before we fuck here, let's teach her some respect for her neighbors."

There were shouts of approval. Someone grabbed my hair tightly, painfully, and forced my head into a cushion so I could barely breathe. I was only too aware of how inviting, how erotic, the sight must have been to these young thugs. Naked except for my high heels and my skirt rucked round my waist, I was now head down over the back of a sofa with my tight little ass raised upwards and my slim thighs splayed outwards.

Without warning a stinging slap landed on my naked buttocks, then another, even harder, and another. I realised that the thugs were taking turns to spank me. It was as if my butt was being made the target of all their frustrations and anger. I squirmed and screamed, but the more my ass wriggled and bucked, the more excited they seemed to get. They sounded almost in a frenzy - a frenzy of lust and cruelty. "What now?" I thought.
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote