Thread: Exam rape
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 06:58 AM   #7
grabbit

grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
Come on, Pravjey, you've been here long enough to know we're rich with this stuff.

I see her sitting at a desk, and we're alone in the classroom. She's obviously confused, challenged by the test, and worried sick about it. She just has to pass it! I come alongside, and see her exam is all messed up. "There is a solution to your problem, you know," I say gently, reasssuringly--as I begin to stroke her hair.

She knows what I'm getting at, but doesn't quite want to acknowledge it. I deprive of this thread of "plausible deniability" as my hands move to her shoulders and start stroking them.

"I know how much you need a passing grade here. I can help you, you know."

At some point, I want her sitting, hands on her laps. I turn her face towards my crotch, and press it in there. Then I unzip my pants and pull out my cock, and start rubbing it against her face, then her mouth, as it gets harder and longer.

"You know what I want, girl," I say.Now open your mouth and earn your passing grade."
Reading this thread and your reply in particular got me thinking... So I started writing a little story reply to go here of a girl blackmailed into going to the store cupboard with the tutor in return for an exam pass... But it bloomed and bloomed into a full on several page rape story and now it's too big to post here Lol...
grabbit is offline   Reply With Quote