Thread: Exam rape
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation
Default Exam rape

Hi

So I've just been invigilating an exam. Not a large group of candidates. It was actually an exam sitting for those with individual arrangments. And there was just one person. A girl. So basically, I am alone in a room with a pretty girl - German accent, long brown hair, freckly. And I am suppose to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't cheat. Well, I was certainly keeping any eye on her and I couldn't stop thinking about how I could forcing her to pleasure me.

At the end of the exam, i saw my opportunity. I basically told her, matter-of-factly, that I would (falsely) report her for cheating. She swore that she wasn't cheating. I told her that there was no way for her to prove her innocence and that they are more likely to believe an invigilator than a student. She started pleading with me. I pretended to look like I was sympathetic and then said that I wouldn't report her if she did something me. Her eyes showed signs of relief. I then undid the flies of my jeans and took out my hard cock and asked her to suck it. She refused initially, so I reminded her what was at stake. So she got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth...

Ok that second paragraph only happened in my head. Would you have done anything else in your head?
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote