Thread: Wendy's Ours
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #16
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Wendy's Ours Chapter 12

It had taken Stef an extra day to nurse Wendy back from her ordeal with Hagen. Standing beside the cot, she stared down at her nude body. Wendy was asleep but strapped down to a small cot, hands tied to the bedsides, feet spread and attached to the metal foot-board. Her breasts and mound were covered in deep red rashes and small welts. Stef had to shave Wendy's snatch to rid her of the remaining sticky tentacles. Her body twitched every few minutes, no doubt haunted by nightmares. The sight made Stef very horny. As she watched Wendy, her fingers were buried beneath her loose, shorts, touching the wetness in her own cunt.

Stef moved closer and waved her moist fingertips under Wendy's nose. She thought it cute, the way Wendy's nostrils flared open at the scent. Even in her deep sleep, her body recognized Stef's aroma. She imagined Wendy dreaming of her cunt. Its wet surface rubbing against her lips, as she is being pulled by the hair into Stef's cunt.

'Mmm,' Stef thought to herself, then shook her head. 'Damn, guess I need to get her ready for later.'

Stef moved to a side table and picked up a jar of the arousal cream.

"Damn, I love this stuff," she murmured.

With Wendy's flesh already tenderized form the tentacles sting, the cream's potent, inflammatory chemicals would be farther magnified.

'This should be fun to watch,' Stef thought.

Taking two large fingers of cream, she pushed them into Wendy's sex. She made sure to liberally coat each outer lip by rubbing them between her fingers. Dipping her fingers back into the cream, another dollop was pressed and caressed over the clit. Last but not least, a thick finger-full was crammed into the tight ring of Wendy's ass. Now, she pulled up a chair, eased her fingers back into her shorts and waited. She moaned herself, having forgotten to clean her fingers before touching them to her aroused clit.

Although Wendy was still fast asleep, it didn't take long for her body to stir. A small whimper escaped her lips, and her legs began to shift on the cot. Her hips rolled up as the cool air brushed along her sex, activating the cream.

"That's it Wendy,' Stef whispered, 'dream of those stiff cocks pushing into your pussy and ass. Imagine your mouth sucking someones cum from my freshly fucked, cunt."

Wendy's legs tried to press together. The opening of her sex pulsed, squeezing at an unseen cock. Her tightly puckered anus scratched against the bare mattress. The heat began to increase, causing her pelvis to gyrate and her nipples to harden. Her tongue appeared, lightly licking her lips.

Stef stood up and brushed her fingers over Wendy's tongue. The taste of Stef's cunt made her groan, and opening her mouth she unconsciously sucked the fingers in.

Wendy's hazel eyes began to flutter open. Realizing what she was doing, she quickly spat the fingers back out.

"What...What are you doing?" she questioned, fighting her bonds and finding herself thoroughly secured.

"Don't lie, Wendy, you were dreaming about my cunt and wanting me," Stef replied.

"Don't flatter yourself, Stef," she said, stifling off an unwanted moan.

Stef ignored her, as always,and began to run her fingers over her breasts and ribcage.

"You will wish you were making love to me, after Satan has his way with you."

"What the fuck are you talking about? What more can you people do to me, that you haven't already done?" Wendy said.

"Why tonight, Honey, your being given to Satan. Well, not the Satan you may conjure up in your mind, but our own little version of Satan. I guess I shouldn't say 'little'," Stef teased, scrapping her fingernails along the length of Wendy's burning slit. "We couldn't very well be the 'Devil's Cupid' with out a Satan."

"I'm not fucking anyone else, you Bitch," Wendy spat.

"I disagree, Little Wifey, after you lie here for a few hours, you will fuck the shit out of anything. Just look at your little cunt. It's already sucking up my fingers."

Wendy wanted to deny it, but she knew her body was already reacting to Stef's fingers. She was fucking them back like it was a small cock. Moving the teasing fingers away, Stef smeared them over Wendy's upper lip.

"You just get all hot and bothered for us, Wendy. I'll check on you later," Stef commented as she left the room.

Stef almost ran out. She had to find Chris, and fast. The cream was burning at her sex. She need a hard fuck. Hell, even Hagen would do; Although that thought did frighten her.

As luck would have it, Kolt had been leaning against a wall. He had been eavesdropping and watching her show.

"Come here you little Demon Slut," he said.

He turned Stef back around and walked her back to the doorway. With the speed of a Gazelle, he stripped her clothes and placed her hands over the door-sill. Cupping her wet sex, he kicked her legs apart. She was spread out in the open doorway facing Wendy's naked body, struggling on the cot. Her lust filled eyes met with Wendy's, just as Kolt's hard cock drove up and into her sex. Yes, she would get to watch Wendy, as she received the fucking she so needed.

If you enjoy Wendy's adventures, please let me know. I am enjoying writing about her. Thanks again to my friend, for loaning her to my imagination.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote