Thread: Wendy's Ours
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #12
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Wendy's Ours Chap. 8

Wendy was not allowed to relax long before the gray haired man returned.

"Get her up and get that filthy dress off her," he ordered

She was picked up by two black men who stripped the red dress from her body. Next they removed the latex bra. There was a red circle around her swollen areolas, where the tight bra had been. The bench was slid away but the overhead cables were lowered again.

The older man addressed the group gathering around the naked wife.

"Our friend Kolt has a fresh idea for little Wendy."

Kolt moved forward and took a bow. Wendy cringed, remembering him from her last visit to the warehouse.

"Attach the cuffs to her ankles again," he said.

"Please no, no," she pleaded.

She was ignored while others came forward and strapped the cuffs to her ankles.

Kolt moved to the switch on the wall.

"You better brace her,' he told the men holding her arms, 'I don't want her head hitting the concrete."

'My head? What?' Wendy wondered.

With a 'whir' the cables began to withdraw, moving her feet out from under her, pulling them up towards the ceiling. The higher they went, the more weight was placed on her ankles. The black men supported her neck and shoulders until they cleared the concrete floor. As the cables pulled her feet towards the ceiling, they were also spreading them apart, leaving her body in an inverted 'Y'. The blood began to rush to her head, and the weight of her breasts tugged down on her torso. Cum still ran from her ass and cunt. It trickled down her white skin. She used her hands to push up from the floor, easing some tension from her ankles. This only worked for s short while, then her arms became tired, and she had to shift the weight back to her ankles.

From behind Wendy came the pitter-pat of claws and paws on concrete.

"You remember Butch, don't you?" Kolt asked.

The large Mastiff trotted over and began licking the cum from her face and hair. She spat and shook her head when the dog's tongue crossed her lips.

"What your going to do, Wendy, is take his cock, pull it out and suck it for us. Suck it until you swallow all of his warm cum," Kolt explained.

"Like Hell," Wendy spat back, 'I never agreed to any of this. This is rape. Get me the fuck down from here. I've had enough of you perverts. I don't care what video's you have. I want to go home."

"I hoped that would be your answer," he replied, then nodded at a young woman beside him.

She left the room, returning a short time later rolling a tall IV pole. Hanging on the pole was a large, red enema bottle. The bottle was covered in a coat of white frost.

"A little ice cold mineral oil to soften your response. Are you sure about not sucking that dog cock?" Kold asked.

"Fuck you," Wendy replied.

"Oh, I'm sure that will happen at some point this week," he said with a laugh.

Stef walked over and whispered something into Kolt's ear. He smiled and gave her a nod. As she left, he stepped over to Wendy's hanging form. He then caressed his hand over her lower belly, just above her red haired mound. Looking down he spoke to Wendy. Behind him, Stef returned carrying another bag. This one was clear, but contained a thick, white material. At the end of its hose was a large feminine hygiene nozzle.

"Stef had a wonderful idea for your little belly,' he said, 'While we have you upside down, we can let some more fertile, sperm seep into your cunt. It will be warm, unlike the oil that will soon be filling your ass."

Taking the nozzle from Stef he passed it into her open cunt hole.

"No, no, please don't. I can't get pregnant. No," she pleaded.

"It's well too late for that, Darlin," he replied. "You do the honors, Stef."

Stef clicked the release, and Wendy watched in horror as the cum began to slowly run through the clear hose.

"Now, let's see about that other hole," he said taking the enema nozzle in his fingers.

His hands parted Wendy's ass cheeks, where he played with her anus, dipping his finger in once or twice before replacing it with the nozzle.

"Now, you keep watching Butch. When you get ready, call him over, and get his cock ready for your lips."

"I will do no such thing," Wendy defiantly replied.

Kolt stood back and released the clamp. The ice cold liquid began to flow towards her bowels. Just as the cum started to warm her insides, she was hit by the instant shock of the freezing oil.

"Ugh," she moaned.

The men around her stroked their cocks, as they watched the pain begin to spread across her face. She shook in her bonds but was unable to free the hoses from her body. The height of the bags kept the liquids in a constant flow. Slowly her lower abdomen began to swell, as the contents exchanged their bags for her belly.

Suddenly she jerked and groaned. A sharp contraction rippled through her lower bowel.

"You will find that cold liquid causes sever cramps, My Dear," Kolt said with a wicked grin. "Just remember, Butch is right here, horny and waiting."

She jerked again, unable to double over from the cramp. From her hanging position, each flex of her body put more stress on her abdomen. It also allowed the icy liquid to flow deeper and deeper into her cavities. Her complaints had stopped, replaced by painful moans and groans. Kolt leaned in, placing his ear to her belly. Her bowels grumbled, and he smiled. Butch paced the floor.

"I know, boy,' he said to the dog, 'It won't be long."

The red bag was almost empty. Stef came over and gave it a final squeeze, forcing the remaining contents and a lot of cold air into Wendy's body. Kolt ran his hands over her descended belly. Her skin was cold to the touch.

"You ready to comply, Wendy?" he asked.

"N...no...ugh...never."

"Another bag," he ordered.

"No...no...Ok...Ok I will," she relented.

"Too late,Bitch, another bag first," Kolt said giving her ass a hard slap and leaving his red hand print on her white, freckled ass.

"Nooooo!"

Removing the nozzle, Kolt plugged her ass with his finger until the new nozzle was inserted. Then, once again the frigid liquid bloated her belly.

"Please...Please...It hurts...I...can't take...it."

"Then call over Butch," Kolt stated.

"Will you...take...it out?" she managed to ask between cramps.

"Afterwords," was all he replied.

"Ughhh."

Wendy knew there was nothing she could do. The Bastard was not going to stop. He would just keep filling her with fluids until either she burst, or swallows some dog cum. She had been forced to do it before. She swallowed her foolish pride. She must do it again.

"B...B...Butch...come here boy," she painfully mumbled.

The dog happily twitched his tail and trotted over. Her trembling hand fumbled for his sheath. The dark red, conical tip began to appear.

"Stroke him, Wendy, make him hard, then stick out your tongue, and lick the wet tip," Kolt instructed her.

She cringed, but followed his orders, scrunching her face to the pungent flavor. The Mastiff rolled to its belly spreading its legs and allowing her lips to wrap around his rod. Wet pre-cum poured from the shaft, gently rolling off her tongue and down her face. It was a hard task to do, especially while upside down and enduring painful cramps in her bowels.

She pulled the dog's cock from her lips for a second to ask, "Can I go now, p...please? I'll come back and finish him. I...I can't hold it. "

The bag was squeezed and emptied into her ass. Kolt pulled the tube free but left his finger within her tight inner ring. Liquid dripped from around it.

"No, no, you don't have a choice," he said.

He removed his finger and inserted a large plug in her ass.

"Let's see you push that out. I suggest you make him cum pretty quick. We're waiting to see you swallow his load."

Crying she sucked the spongy cock back into her mouth, now, working it like a pro.

"You go, Girl,' Stef teased, 'You just love that cock. Take that knot in your lips like a good Bitch. Your such a Slut."

Wendy could hardly breath. The dog was furiously pumping his legs. His knot was growing in her throat, cutting off her airway and sealing her lips to his shaft.

With a loud howl, the hot dog cum shot down her throat. She could not swallow upside down, so it pooled behind his cock and shot out her nose, from there it flowed , burning into her eyes. She thought she was going to die; horribly drowned by dog cum.

"Lift her up and let her swallow," Kolt said to the black men.

The dog was pulled away. With her feet still hanging spread, they raised her head and shoulders up. Kolt stood over her face.

"Swallow, swallow it all." he said.

She complied, having to swallow several times to choke down the thick, hot load of Mastiff cum.

He glanced over at the bag of sperm. It was empty, except for the last remnants that Stef was squeezing out of the bag, and into Wendy's raised cunt. It bubbled out of her, trickling down her red pubic hair.

Kolt connected a hose to the plug in her ass. The hose ran off across the floor and into a large sealed bucket. Leaving her legs raised, the bench was moved back under her and raised to support her back.

"Now,' he said, dropping his cock into her open mouth, 'when I release the clamp, you can empty your bowels through the hose, and suck my cock."

She had no option, as soon as the clamp was released, the hot contents of her bowels exploded up from her ass and out the hose. The endless cramps caused her to suck onto the cock at her lips. Kolt placed his hands over her belly, pushing and squeezing, as he brutally fucked her face.

The crowd stood by, watching in awe. Many a load was released into hands and nearby mouths.

After what seemed like forever, the last of her bowels was emptied down the hose, and the last of Kolt's cum into the receptacle of her mouth. Her arms were strapped back to the sides of the bench. A fresh cum drip was attached to the tube in her cunt, and she was left there.

Sometime later, Stef entered and stuffed a small pillow under her head.

"Get some sleep, Honey, we'll come get you in the morning," she said petting Wendy's cum matted hair.

Alone she was left, while the sticky cum dried on her skin. She could feel the warm cum as it seeped into her cervix. Frightened and exhausted; she slept.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote