Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 11:13 AM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Epilogue

The FBI returned with even more agents only to find the burned remains of the Society’s base. They could find nothing of the Society at the leader’s base. The other bases across the nation also had a huge fight with the FBI. Molly was able to warn the rest of the bases. Some were able to escape the fighting, but many did not. The feds were able to capture documents from a few areas in the northeast. They were shocked and amazed that a society could stay this secret for so long. Americans were made to believe the feds busted a huge terrorist ring planning to create something far worse than anyone could ever imagine.
Molly became the leader of the Society once Hannah died, but she knew it wouldn’t last. She sent one last message to all members ordering them to disband. All members were to destroy their rings or any other personal items that the different bases used. Nearly all agents disappeared into the United States and lived normal lives as normal lesbians. A few agents left the country and disappeared into the world. No agents were ever able to restart the Society.
Some agents couldn’t accept the end of the Society. Hillary and Nancy made their own Implant Machine and perfected a smaller machine to erase minds. They stormed the FBI offices everywhere trying to erase all memory of the Society’s existence, thinking that they could recreate the Society. At their third raid they were killed and the machines were taken by the feds.
Mira was among the agents who disappeared into the States and lived a normal life. She moved to California hoping to find a lesbian she met online. The lesbian turned out to be a man and she was crushed. Her story had a happy ending when she met a real lesbian in San Francisco. They both got married not long after and lived together for the rest of their days.
Melinda Warren with her erased memory was willing to fight the feds. After the fight, she fled to Mexico and took residence in the outskirts of Mexico City. Little by little her identity and memories came flooding back. She celebrated her victory but soon regretted it. When the Society existed, there was always a chance to go back. Her younger sister would have always been there and always willing to take her back. Now that she let the secret out, she had nothing to look forward too. No one was looking for her and she felt useless. She spiraled deep into depression and killed herself two years after the feds attacked the Society.
Nicole Anderson never got her memory erased. Hillary and Nancy kept her unconscious until they left her in her bed. She awoke there convinced herself it was just a strange, erotic dream. She continued to live a normal life with her normal friends. The “dream” allowed her to understand that she was bisexual and played around with girls and guys. She never married but had a rich, fulfilling life with no regrets when she died at an old age.
Tina and Molly fell in love with each other. They moved to Canada in the old leader’s mansion where they could live free and not worry about the feds or anyone else. They got married soon after they settled in. Each day their love continued to grow taller than the highest mountain and deeper than the deepest ocean. Their favorite sexual fantasy continued to be kidnapping and rape, but they only performed it on each other inside the mansion. Most of the time, they stared at each other lovingly and had sweet, sweet lesbian sex.

As I finished writing the three amazing stories, Molly comes into the room.
“What are you doing?”
“I’m writing some stories.”
“Neat, what are they about?”
“The story is about Paul, me, and the Society.”
“Are you out of your mind?”
“No. Someday someone will find it and think of it as fiction. If anyone finds it we don’t have to worry. I didn’t put our fake identities in there.”
“That’s very smart my beautiful wonderful Tina.”
I wrapped my arms around my one true love and she looked deeply into my eyes. I smiled lovingly as I looked at her beautiful hazel eyes. We stared at each other lovingly for longer than forever.
“I love you so much Molly.”
“I love you too Tina.”
As I stared deep into her eyes, I slowly brought my face closer to hers. We kissed and slowly closed our eyes that were filled with passion for each other. We breathed through our noses and touched tongues, lightly exploring and teasing the other. We moved slowly to the bed, never breaking our wonderful kiss. She lay on top of me and her mouth was busy with mine. Her hands were roaming over my body and her fingertips fluttered everywhere.
The kiss broke and we look into each other’s eyes again. She moved her head to my pussy and blew on it. Moaning, I begged her to lick me. She teased me by licking my pussy lips and clit. She kissed my labia then kissed my legs. Her finger went inside me as she was kissing my legs and moved in rapid circles. Another finger went inside and I moaned with pleasure. As her fingers went in and out of me I could feel an orgasm building up slowly.
I felt a finger slide into my ass and I moaned with pleasure and passion. Her thumb pressed inside my vagina, stroked the fingers inside my vagina and waved them from side to side. She pushed against me hard and her fingers went deep inside me. I moaned louder when I felt her mouth sucking on my pussy. My breaths came out in gasps as she sucked me harder and harder and my body was bathed with my sweat. She sucked harder and I felt nothing but pleasure from her mouth. As I came, she lapped it all up inside her mouth.
She kissed me and I invited her tongue inside my mouth. As our tongues intertwined with each other I could taste my wonderful juices from my pussy. I moaned and our hands groped each other.
After our kiss, she lay next to me. We snuggled close and each fell asleep at the same time. I dreamed wonderful dreams about my love and couldn’t wait to wake up with her in my arms.

The End!

A special thanks to Jasmine, who helped me regain my inspiration to finish this story, thank you so much

Thank you to all who have replied to my threads, your comments are much appreciated

And thank you to all the readers. I hope you liked The Kidnapping Trilogy.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:33 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote