Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 10:26 AM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 12
The Lost Mind

Chapter 12
The Lost Mind

“Your name is Tina Hill.”
“What?”
“You heard me Tina, now listen Oh Great Leader! Mira and I are at the Machine in your own base! Come after us if you dare!”
Melinda hung up and there was nothing but silence for a long time. Each woman was too afraid to speak. Finally Glenna mustered up the courage from a great anger that had been built up from inside of her.
“Someone tell me what’s going on.”
“She…she…she was lying Glenna.”
“No, she needs to know the truth.”
“We agreed that she would know after the mission!”
“SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLES, WHAT IS GOING ON?”
“We should tell her.”
“Fine, go ahead Molly.”
“Thank you. Glenna, there’s no easy to say this…
“THEN SAY IT!”
“You are really Tina Elaine Hill, also known as Huntress.”
“How…how…how is that possible?”
“You should sit down. Molly and I will explain everything. Molly, why don’t you begin?”
“Once we read The Hunter’s diary, the whole diary, we noticed his references to strange dreams about his aunt and a bright red light. We began to suspect that sometimes a person’s memory may come back after being erased and we knew Warren had been working on a machine that allowed her to implant thoughts into a person’s mind. The possibility of her perfecting it after she left the Society was extremely high. We started to think of a plan to eliminate Warren as a possible threat of exposure.
“There was no agent better than Warren and we couldn’t risk sending someone on a suicide mission. Then Huntress…you…surfaced. You were very hard to track down. None of us could imagine that a rape victim would become a rapist. We thought you would be perfect to apprehend Warren.”
“Wait…so why did you let me live? Why not kill me? I killed some of your own, I kidnapped you!”
“We do not kill unless we have to. You were not as big of a threat that Paul was. Many of our agents were afraid of him because of what he did to Laura and Lacey. We were actually glad you killed Mrs. Bates. She was an annoyance and we didn’t want to have to keep blanking her mind over and over and over again. Before you kidnapped me the order was to bring you here and get training, not to kill you. After your infamous lesbian rape the order changed. This is where you come in, Leader.”
“I was on the phone with Molly when you took her. It didn’t take much to figure out who kidnapped her. I sent the order to the three other agents to apprehend you alive and updated Molly on the new mission. The agents were Hillary, Nancy, and Mira. The new mission was to do something never tried before. I wanted all of your memories and your entire identity gone. We used an improved Implant Machine from what remained of Warren’s first blueprints to give you a whole new identity. We also blanked Hillary, Nancy, and Mira's's minds so that Molly and I could be certain that our plan remained a secret.
“When you did nothing for a year related to lesbianism and rape after your identity was created we were concerned. After a heated discussion we finally decided to kidnap you, rape you, and see if you liked it. We hoped that you would like the rape and convince you to join. Before we put plan B in action Molly came across your views on Huntress. It was then we knew our plan was working.
“Molly pointed out to me that if people remembered memory blanks from dreams then you would regain your identity back eventually. I too saw the danger and we both made sure to keep a close watch over you. All of your tests were made to see if you would keep your new identity and not go back to your violent nature. In your second test, you ignored the safe word when Jamie said it. She told us before we blanked her mind that your eyes had death written inside them. Jamie knew who you were once she saw your eyes that had lust for death and understood why we had to blank her mind. When you had your first assignment, we noticed your violent nature took control for a moment. You were able to gain control back, much to our relief.”
“Why not just ask me to join the society as Huntress? Why go through all this trouble?”
“You were too violent and killed too many people. Remember how impressed Molly was when you didn’t use the nastiest machine on your first test? Both of us were afraid you might try to kill Mira, so Molly supervised to make sure it didn’t happen. When you ignored the safe word on your second test we blanked your mind hoping your violent nature would be suppressed. We would have blanked your mind on your first assignment to make you forget that one moment you wanted to kill your victim, but when the machine was sabotaged we were prevented from doing so. Molly and I were surprised when you shed tears for Mira. You clearly did not want to torture her and we too regret not listening to her. All of us should have realized Warren’s influence on her. I take full responsibility for that mistake and wish I would have seen that Warren had controlled Mira’s mind.”
“…but why me, surely there was someone better than me!”
“You were even better than our agents at slipping in and out of people’s houses undetected. That ‘accident’ you caused to distract the cops so you could kill Mr. Bates was brilliant. Not even Warren would have thought of that.”
“I still don’t believe you. My breasts are D cup and Tina’s were C cup.”
“We created a stimulant similar to penis enlargement for making breasts bigger naturally. Some of our agents want bigger breasts, but were too afraid of being the first to test out our new invention. We tested it on you and it worked perfectly. We were careful to not make them too big because then you would have suffered with back problems.”
“What about Inspector Griffin and Inspector Morris? They saw me while I was alive, wouldn’t it be suspicious if they saw a different dead body?”
“We used the Implant Machine. I think you can tell what happened to them from there. I regret killing a brown hair, brown eyed random woman, but it had to be done.”
“Well…how did…but…how…”
Glenna didn’t know what to say next. She was angry that they waited so long to tell her yet glad that they didn’t end up killing her. For now she decided to put her emotions on hold and sort them out later. They all had a score to settle with Melinda.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:31 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote