Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 12:34 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 3
Mysteries Revealed

“That was so wonderful Miss. Mystery.”
“Thank you! You can call me Molly.”
“Wow! I didn’t know you were the same one I was on the phone with!”
“Yep, it’s me. Now let’s walk through the door here and I’ll tell you more about Lesbian Kidnappers.”
Glenna and Molly walked through the door and into a large room filled with books and papers.
“This is part of our library. We do extensive reporting on what we do so that we can improve our tactics. This is useful if anything happened to go wrong or to get inspiration for our next victim.”
“So how do ya’ll kidnap people then send them home and not get caught.”
“Now that question brings up an interesting subject. To better explain our method, you need to understand hypnotism. To hypnotize someone you have to have someone willing to be hypnotized. Another way is to do it when someone is watching TV because your brain is more willing to be hypnotized while watching TV. Now obviously we can’t make someone watch TV after we rape them and they aren’t willing to be hypnotized to forget. So, our leader created an advanced machine that can erase parts of your mind. Now before you ask any more questions, I would like you to read The Hunter and Huntress’ diaries. The Hunter's diary is the limited version the police have. There’s a lesson to be learned in reading them.”
Glenna read both stories and was fascinated. She loved the torture, the humiliation, and the rape. More than once her pussy released an orgasm from reading the erotic stories.
“So what’s the lesson to learn?”
“There were many mistakes made during this time. For now I am restricted with what I can tell you. Some things you need to find yourself. I am allowed to tell you that Laura was one of our agents.”
“Holy crap, that is out there!”
“Yes, you would never be able to tell from the remains of Paul’s diary that she was one of us. Now where was I…when The Hunter kidnapped Lacey we thought that it was Laura he was after. That is when we wanted to know about him and try to stop him. Laura was a new agent just like you. She was trained and when her sister was taken our leader gave her permission to get an early assignment. She gave her a ring disguised as a tracking device that Laura was supposed to keep on at all times. Somehow it came off and got lost in the trunk of Paul’s car. He found it and mentions it the ‘lost’ chapters of his diary. He knew a little about us after finding the ring and he discovered it was a tracking device. There was no way he knew all about us, but it was enough that it risked exposure.
“When we noticed that the tracking device was mostly in the middle of nowhere we decided to take action. Two agents took some pistols from the armory and, to make the long story short, they gave them to Laura and Lacey. They thought that the twins would kill Paul. Laura’s training stopped her from becoming a full slave, but Lacey was too far gone. They thought that Lacey wouldn’t be a problem. That was a grave mistake as you can see. It was a worse mistake to give the twins the guns and then leave without watching what happened next.
“Of course, we didn’t know that The Hunter wasn’t dead. You see, Paul had deactivated the tracker after Laura and Lacey died. We had thought that the two agents deactivated the tracker but failed to ask them. When yet another victim was taken we were completely surprised. Paul didn’t take another agent of ours, so we grudgingly let him continue with his violent rampage. We also didn’t know how much he knew about us and thought that it would be too dangerous to send agents to kill him.
“Then he took another of our agents and we were mad. It took a while to plan his murder and we were always watching him. He knew we were watching us and his diary explained it well. He once wrote, ‘the eyes are watching me again in the darkness. I know they’re after me because I killed one of their own. I suspect that’s how Laura and Lacey got the guns and I have filled the entire yard and house with booby traps.’ We knew about the traps all too well. One of our agents almost died from a land mine. Where he got one we will never know, but we were more cautious after that.
“When Paul traveled to Abilene we finally saw our chance. Unfortunately most of our agents were busy with other assignments and we only had six new agents available. They were way too sloppy. First, they should have killed Paul as soon as they got there instead of debating on whether or not to save his victim. They told us that they thought that bringing someone to our base to erase their mind would have been harder. It’s true that it would have been harder, but it would have been the best thing to do. They also screwed up on the diary factor. We didn’t know that he had a diary until that night and our agents didn’t know that we didn’t know. They should have taken the diary instead of ripping out pages upon pages of it. Luckily they saved the pages and we still have them. We debated for a long time about wiping Tina’s mind, but we decided not to. She had just gotten raped and to wipe her mind meant wiping the entire day from her memory. What if she got pregnant? That would be very difficult to cover up. We were somewhat satisfied with the mission anyway. It was accomplished even though it wasn’t what we hoped.
“Then Huntress surfaced. We knew about it long before the general public because I am a police officer in Abilene and had inside information.”
“Wow, how are you a cop if…?”
“When there’s an assignment the society covers for me. I don’t know what happens, but I know that everything is taken care of and I am always brought up to date on what happened when I was gone.
“Now where was I? Once Huntress killed Mrs. Bates we knew who she was. Tina made a mistake by coming to New Orleans. That is where our main base is and that is where we are now.
“Ana Bates was another agent of ours. We weren’t sure if she did kill Tina’s grandma or not and her missing ring didn’t help her plead her case. We decided to blank her mind, her husband’s mind, and Tina’s mind the day her grandmother died. We never thought we would see Ana in Louisiana again. She somehow regained her memory and was trying to contact us. We were working on her request to rejoin when Tina remembered that very day. Tina and possibly Carl Bates regained their memory from dreams, something we never anticipated. In fact, all of our victims had never been able to remember anything, or if they did they never talked about it to anyone. It was even more amazing to us when we read that Tina and Carl both remembered a bright white light. The white light is what causes the mind to forget in the first place. There shouldn’t have been any reason to remember it!
“Huntress got extremely reckless after she killed Ana. She left an easy trail to follow and we were angry about her killing one of our agents. Sure it was an ex agent, but it was still enough of an outrage. We also thought that she might know of us. There were three agents and myself who were assigned to kill Huntress. I happened to be in New Orleans at the time on a separate assignment when I got a call on my cell phone about Huntress. I just received my instructions when I was taken by the very woman I was supposed to kill.”
“Oh my God! You…you were the last victim!”
“Yes. I didn’t know if she knew about us, so I pretended to be an unwilling victim. I enjoyed almost everything she did to me. I hated the mousetraps and the knowledge that she would eventually kill me.”
“Thank goodness the other three agents were able to rescue you.”
“Yes they were able to find the trail quickly. Tina made too many mistakes and the trail was easy to follow. We now know she was working very quickly to avoid the FBI. She was a foolish woman. Unfortunately we didn’t know she wrote a diary until too many people read it. I couldn’t get credible evidence on who read it and who didn’t. Because of that I made a copy of it and left the original.
“Now I promised a lesson in all of this. Can you think of what it is?”
“I think I know. Always expect the unexpected and make sure no evidence is left. Look everywhere for evidence even in the most unlikely places.”
“Good job, you learn quickly. I think you’re ready for a test.”
“What kind of test?”
“It is a test to see if you will do well here. You will have a practice victim. After your test I will answer more questions you might have.”
Molly led Glenna to the other side of the library. At the other side was another door. Molly ushered Glenna inside and shut the door behind her. Molly then walked upstairs to the control room to view Glenna’s progress.

Chapter 4: A Practice Victim will be coming soon!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:27 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote