View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:06 PM   #306
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A Shaving Rape - Staring "Arisa Shiraishi"

Im not a great lover of Japanese vids, but this is one of the exceptions. Soo different that its worthy of this thread (in case you havn't noticed, this thread features the abnormal).

First of all this is an UNCENSORED vid. A girl is captured - and what follow hereafter is like nothing you have seen before.

The guys torment her by pulling her pubic hair, buring it with a lighter. But thats not enough, they then go on to shave her pubic hair. After that their is the obligatory forced dildo mastrubation (customary for oriental vids), followed by a forced blow job and then rape.

This in turn is followed by DP/anal rape which is rare for jap vids (to my limited knowledge of jap vids).

The shaving scene is just delicious and I dont think the previews do it justice. Anyway judge for yourselves. This is truly one vid to keep and re-visit.

Big download, but well worth it. More info can be found here

As per my previous posts, upload is a cryptload download link, but if anyone wants the direct RS links, please PM me, and I will provide them (on condition that you swear not to rat on me).

Original Filename: Japan - uncensored - Shaving-Rape - Arisa Shiraishi.mpg
*** no encoding, use HJSplit to rejoin files.
Size: 724 MB (4 FILES - file sizes are 200MB, 200MB, 200MB, 124MB)
Run Time: 1 hour 12 minutes
Quality: Fair/Good
Language: Japanese.
Theme: Forced female vagina shave, dildos, rape, anal, DP

JU-1.jpg
JU-2.jpg
JU-3.jpg

Download Links:
Cryptload Link (RS) - Please PM me if you have any problems .

Found on P2P. Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.

Last edited by rightidiot; 03-31-2009 at 11:09 PM.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote