View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:01 AM   #63
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Not for people of a weak disposition

Again in the genre of something different. This is a humiliation movie. No Rape.

A wife decides to take revenge on a cheating husband by making love to a big fat, fat man. Just check out the size of the mans underpants, they could seriously double as a parachute.

Anyway, the couples visit the marriage counsellor from hell, who decides to tie up the man and force him to watch his wife making love.

Its a bit like car crash tv, once you start watching it you are glued, but perhaps that’s just my voyeuristic side coming out.

On this one, I will take no offence if anybody gives me negative reps or comments – but hell, I wanted to present something different to this board, so I must accept my punishment if I'm going to stay true to my principles.

Size: 66 MB
Run time: 29 minutes
Quality - watchable.
Language: English
Theme: Male humiliation.

Compliment the movie if you think others should download it, comment on it by all means, but
NO - "Thx", "Thank you", "Nice...." posts.

Download Link: Hosted at Megarotic

Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.
Spam my thread at your peril. I will PM you, name & shame, or report you to the mods.

Before posting, remember the New Decree Rules. To find new movies quickly see: RB Enhanced Search

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-17-2008 at 11:52 PM.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote