View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 05:22 AM   #56
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
Some beautiful women are facing troubles is in finding the men they want not because those women aren't attractive or hot but because they search for a perfect man a normal man.and I don't think this is easy specialy in this period as we see some men are wearing high heels for making their wifes happy.
Sure, whatever.. if 'some' women like to have their other halves wear heels then that's up to them I prefer to wear the heels myself, but whatever turns you on guys... lol

Secondly, there's standards, and I agree a woman should have standards. And I do have standards - I specifically didn't settle for a macho bastard because he argued with his fists and not his mind, and I wasn't going to stand for that.

But then there are ridiculously high standards. Hell, I'd love Johnny Depp to step up to my doorstep and woo me with roses and kinky promises but you don't hear me complaining at every opportunity (God damn you Depp).

I know the 'perfect man' doesn't really exist, you can't have everything your own way or 100% fantastic & great. You just have to learn to find perfection in someone who in turn can find perfection in you. Men and women alike have their bad points, but no-one is 'perfect'. There's more to it than looking like a model no matter how messy your hair is, and being able to sleep around without ill comment (and apparently the same can go for men these days, so men are not completely immune to being called a 'man-slut').

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote