View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 01:20 PM   #42
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Top 7 reasons I am jealous of men.

They dont have to worry about timelines in regards to starting families.they can take their time and have babies as old as they want, and can always find a young fertile woman to have thier babies.

They can look good just lounging. Hair a mess, gross, unshaven, they still can look good

Looking good is not as important and does not define them. An unattractive man can still get a smokin' hot woman. Vice versa is not common. Their worth is not defined by their attractiveness.

Getting older is not as much of a crisis. a woman's attractiveness is often defined by her youth.

They are taken seriously. enough said.

There are more woman in the world. Who will compete with each other for their attentions!

It is completely ok to sleep around. Its not him that gets the snide remarks or is gossiped about.

Anything else to be added?
Ho my god, sorry I did not read you before ChiTown. I was off on pills and negative thoughts. Ho my god I have the strange feeling this came out of you because of me throwing my stupid virgin looser man arguments on you lately, did I raise your anger ? Don't worry we would all be very sad without women on Earth, that's guarantee
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote