View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 11:31 AM   #148
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimme82 View Post
Well I suppose it could be made so that girls living there would get a hefty basic income and free healthcare obviously, if the would want to put themselves in more risk they could also work on top of the incentive money, so it would be a nice "easy" place to live in as a girl, could have a luxurious life at the cost of some occasional rape action.
Guys could get extra taxes to pay for the girls incentives, since they obviously have the possibility of free holes to abuse whenever they manage to catch one of the girls off guard...
YOU are incredibly smart and I'd love to be your partner in crime ;-)

YES, just like that! It would allow girls to move there with a good reason (money) and guys would be somewhat limited!
Win-Win all around!
I think I'd be out talking a walk quit often...
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote