View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 07:33 PM   #144
parisgirl98

parisgirl98 has initial reputation

I was 'hired' by a fraternity to really deck myself out like a slut and tease that years pledges. I wore a super short skirt, no panties and a half top, no bra. It was in the fall but still super hot so I had plenty of sweat rolling down my body. The pledges were all in burlap (spelling?) sacks and they had to stand in the attic of their house without moving. I was prance around in front of them and get them worked up. The brothers wanted to watch the pledges get hardons and, the theory was, pass out from the rapid switch in blood pressure.

I was told ahead of time that the pledges had been up there for over 24 hours already and were like animals. They hinted at the fact that they might resort to animalistic behavior. They continued to ask me if I understood what I was getting into. I completely did, the dark fetish side of my sexuality was hoping something happened.

But, nothing too exciting happened. 2 guys passed out. All the guys got hard, but one guy actually came without me or him touching himself.

I imagine often what could have happened though.
parisgirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote