View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 04:21 PM   #420
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Okay, I've tried variations of all the girls you posted nylstmaskd. We don't want my CG girls to be identical to any girls in the images you posted, for obvious reasons. What I've done is given the option of a custom character, and you guys can choose which of the CG girls will be the victim in the next scenario.

You guys get to vote for the girl here in this thread, then when that done I will add hair and eye options for you to vote on too. With that done, I will add the character to the scenario.

Any forum member can vote for this, and I will let it run for about 48 hours total before I get working.

So which CG girl do y'all want to see in the next scenario? Also, what kind of scenario would you like to see (for instance, robbery/rape, house invasion, war theme/soldiers)?

Last edited by bigal; 10-02-2016 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Added new images
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote