View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 03:40 PM   #19
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I quickly follow as Leona is drasgged into the conference room. Johnny backs her against the conference table as I come in and close the door. Betty is jerking Leona's thongs down to her ankles as Johnny fumbles with his belt and zipper. Betty soon is ripping the thong from around Leona's feet and Johhny is about read to lift Leona onto the conference table.

"Wait!" I holler. "Let's get some before shots." I say as I grab the digital camera that we use to photography houses. I snapped a picture of Leona as she stood now clad only in her bra and nylons. She leaned to one side because of her broken shoe.

Johnny said "Hey, let's get a copy also" as he flipped the top of the copier open. He jerked a chair next to the copier and as he slapped Leona on the bare ass told her "Mount up slut." I shoved Leona toward the copier as I said "You heard him. Get straddle of the copier. Spread that pussy and ass wide open so we can see what you have."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote