Thread: Home Invastion
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 06:46 AM   #20
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default !

My mouth is wide, wide! around Jenny's right nipple. I want as much of her tit in as possible. I gently rake my teeth back and forth over her firm girl-flesh, and push my tongue against the nipple. I can feel it responding, enlarging.

This is hardly what I was expecting when I climbed in throught the window, but I find myself quickly and surprisingly aroused! Damn, this situation, in her bedroom, where she lays her gorgeous teenage body every night, has gotton me so excited! I'm hard, getting harder.

Jenny starts to squirm, and I grab her arm and push it down on the bedspread. I locate her wrist and pull it down, curving it in and under the small of her back. She's beginning to buck and twist a bit, and I lie down on the lower part of her body and her thighs, pushing her in, down, hard against the edge of the mattress.

Her legs are dangling off the edge. I encircle one with my free arm, and my hand moves up the bottom side of her smooth creamy thigh, up to her arse, and I find the bottom curve of her arse cheek. I splay my fingers and grab it, so firm and tight, not much jiggle at all! I'm sucking away on her tit now, my tongue is all over her nipple, and I begin to really grope her ass cheek, digging my fingers in, now my fingernails too!

In a general way, I sense Jenny's head whipping left to right, back and forth...
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote