Thread: Home Invastion
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 08:31 AM   #16
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whatever my emotions, I have had the hots for Jenny. The pure, hard hots! All those make-out sessions, and she's playing hard-to-get, and I go home to jerk off... Ryan and I are kind of stopped, frozen in time, looking at each other. Then I look down at Jenny, her black hair tossled and spread out on the bedspread, the pretty floral bedspread where she puts her teenage body down each night...

Inexplicably, a thought shoots across my mind, "Be careful what you wish for--you might get it!" I have a decision to make. I have to make it now, and there's no time for meditation and reflection.

I break my gaze away from Ryan, back down to Jenny. She's pushed her pink pajama top down. I push her arm out to her side, and pin it down against the mattress with my knee.

I push the thin pink fleece back up. I expose both her breats, those sweet teenage tits, her pretty little pink nipples peeping up at us, smiling, inviting us.

She has these two little nipples. There are two of us looming above her. She looks up at us.

Two mouths....!!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote