Thread: Home Invastion
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 07:10 AM   #11
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The end of the work day is really dragging. Visions of my little Asian cutie-pie keep racing through my mind, down to my heart, and into my loins. I've been giving her a lot of thought. Why am I so taken with her? Is it just that she's a status chick, a babe-with-brains who moves in the most exclusive cliques at her high school? What does she see in me--I'm just a jerk who works in a warehouse!

The day's coming to an end, and I head to the lockerroom and shed my grungy cover-alls, and take into a shower. Washing myself, I get instantly hard. Damn, I feel loaded! I'm coming to the conclusion that whatever my emotions are, my hormones are beginning to take over.

The more I think about it, the more I'm beginning to think Jenny is just a tease, and the old-fashioned-church girl is just a front. I bet she puts out for her cool boyfriends...but not for me. I like her a lot, but the more I think about her, the more I think she should be putting out for me.

I'm sure she does for other guys!

I put on my street clothes, and start driving to my favorite Chinese take-out.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote