Thread: Home Invastion
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 06:03 PM   #8
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She stays close to the door, in fear the man will somehow force it open. Still breathing heavily, as she anticipates what he will do, the silence only makes her more nervous. She heard his slow footsteps climbing the stairs, but nothing else. Suddenly, she hears barking. Her dog is outside and he must be standing right beside it. She puts her ear against the door. Finally another noise can be heard; it is his laughter. 'I think Paris Hilton wants her dog back' he says. His voice sends a shiver through her body. She loves her chihuaha so much, her eye almost tears up just at the thought of it being hurt. 'Please...leave him alone, take whatever you want and leave' she finds the courage to say. 'He's in my arms now, why don't you come out and get him?' he taunts. Silence fills the house for a few seconds. 'N....no' says Jenny. 'How about you unlock that door, or I break his fucking neck?' he snarls. She gasps in horror, putting her hands over her mouth. 'No don't' she pleads, after a short pause. She wonders to herself if he's serious, but that chance can't be taken. Still shaking, she agrees. 'O...ok.' She realises she is sacrificing herself by letting him in. If he was simply a thief, he probably would have stolen what he wanted and left by now. She knew she was a desirable young woman, and he could take advantage of her. But her big heart would prove to be her downfall, as she slowly unlocks her bedroom door...
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote