Thread: Home Invastion
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 12:20 PM   #4
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jenny's voice on the phone is music to my ears. I'm 22, and just so in love with this sweet girl. All the boys in her school are hot for her, but she's dated me several times now, and we spend a lot of time talking. I'll be getting off work in maybe an hour or two--hope she'll have her homework done, and I can stop by.

I'm in the corner of the wharehouse, alone with my cell phone. Her voice melts my heart and hardens my dick. We've been making out a bit. Last time we spent most of Sunday together. She insisted I take her to church--she's such an old fashioned girl! Then Jenny and I went to a modest but nice retaurant for brunch. She was wearing a yellow and blue floral silk dress, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She's kind of young for her age, in looks, her pretty little tits pushing against the silk bodice, her brown hair was brushed out over her shoulders, so young and feminine!

Then we had her home to ourselves for a few hours, and we were on the couch making out. I'm stroking my crotch while I talk to her, thinking about how nice it was running my hands over her sleder young body, the feel of the silk between my fingers and her curves, just fantastic!

I had my hands up her full skirt, halfway up her thighs, feeling her satin slip, when she giggled and pushed them away. Damn, she turned me on!

"Jenny, maybe I can come by, bring some Chinese take-out. If your folks are out, why don't you put on something pretty, and we'll light a couple of candles or something, have a nice quiet supper, sound good, Jenny? I'm getting awfully hungry--......" ....and real hungry for you, baby! Just give me a chance to push your skirt up and put mouth to your sweet teenage twat!! I think to myself, as I hide amongs the boxes, massaging my hard dick through my jeans.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote