View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 12:27 AM   #15
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Aaah! Stop!" The stinging pain on my boobs brings tears to my eyes. The one hit to my pussy makes my knees buckle. Immediately I squeeze my legs together to protect my pussy. "Please, no more. I'll give you anything. Just let me go." I start to plead between sobs. My words come out quickly, filled with desperation. It has only been mere minutes since you began this torture and I can already take no more.

Through wet eyes, I glance around the room while waiting for your response. You have a bench where a pile of torture instruments lie. Oh shit, you will not be satisfied with just using a riding crop. The nastiest of those tools leaves me visibly frightened and I look down at my cum stained g-string in silence.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote