View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 12:19 AM   #525
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sky News are reporting that the McElduff tweet is being investigated by the police. It doesn’t specify what for, but will probably fall under the catch all “hate crime”.

This does not sit easy with me. However stupid this mans actions are, it should not be a crime to offend. It should not be a crime to hold, or express, bigoted views or beliefs. A person should be able to stand or fall on their words, it is not for the state to decide.

There may well not be charges. But it will go on record as a hate crime, even though no
crime has taken place. I know, strange. Sinn Fein may well boot him out. He may lose his seat at the next election, or he resigns. Society may well shun him, because frankly actions like this are unhelpful.

It doesn’t need the law to punish him, because his own people will.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote