Thread: Suck This !
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 10:44 AM   #24
doppelganger
Banned

doppelganger has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Ah ... the sweet American sense of patriotic duty ...

Defend the fatherland's decisions at all times.

Why exactly is that? Why do you think US citiziens are obliged to support the USA while those criticising it should leave the country?
I assume you only support free speech as long as it doesn't take a path against the US ... but don't worry ... there are other regimes who act the same way. I think the US government will be very proud of you for speaking up on their behalf since they don't like any criticism anymore as well.

So everybody who doesn't support the USA is an "asshole" now?
Well, that's quite the open-minded opinion you have there ... one might note that "Doppelgänger" is a German word, though ... nice detail for somebody being so ultra-pro-USA ...

Seriously now (if I can fake it enough here...): You are telling us people aren't allowed to speak up against the USA? Why is this?

Well ... you should practice some more ...

So you're saying forces out there actually don't like the USA? Wow ... what a shock!
But ... what's the big problem? There are also movements out there to "destroy" North Korea and everything it stands for. Now while most people might argue that's a good thing because North Korea is an "evil" empire it's still the same thing. They also hate the government, not the people living there.
So what is your point? Is it not correct to support the general idea of "destroying" a nation or only when it is a nation you don't agree with?

I am sure many US citizens would disagree there wholeheartedly. Although I have to assume you'd just call them illoyal assholes or something like that.

Oh ... and please don't try getting into international statistics there when it comes to the USA ... there are too many, many, many, many (enough already!) things you wouldn't want to hear ... especially not from an evil foreigner like me.

See above ... same thing.

Well ... welcome to the real world.
Mrs Sternenlied i know you hate my country and you are only a bitch here, i don't know how you are a mod,
but I'll teach you how to love America and to be nice with the Americans.

About your silly questions, the Americans are not obliged to support the USA,
if they dont like the idea to support our country, they should just get the hell out!!

America is the intellectual capital of the world, the pioneer of an age of prosperity, freedom hitherto unheard of in the world,
and the great and benevolent savior to less fortunate nations across the globe, if you can't see it you are a blind asshole.

We are the dominant militant and economic force of this century, and we will be for centuries to come.
Our hegemonic dominance will not be challenged for quite some time.
When another nation does rise to the task, it will most likely be because of aid from the States.
Americans value the freedom of others every bit as much as we value our own.
We have refrained from conquering the world because we believe that conquering it would be wrong.

Your country, the Germany, now has a tendancy in meddling with how other countries run themselves,
if they don't do what you want them to do, then you either cut funding, drop sales/deals,
or plan to go in war with them, with little concern on the overall well being of the country in question, so long as it suits your own.

There are NOT too many things I wouldn't want to hear from you! Do you think i'm afraid to face your truth??
America is great because America is free. Everything else that is great about America is a result of the freedoms that Americans enjoy.

There are a lot of naysayers on this board: most of you are angsty, dumb as rock and misinformed, but some are good.
doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote