View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 01:43 PM   #9
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
Question:

Girls, have u ever actually drank to the point of passing out?

Guys, have u ever actually seen a girl pass out from drinking?

I'm curious if this is a real thing, as when i over drink, i just get reallllly sick and throw up EVERYTHING (attractive) , but never pass out.

and if anyone HAS ever passed out from drinking... how many drinks did it take? were u aware of your surroundings , or do u not remember anything?

Also, is it attractive to see a girl at a party passed out? i mean is that really a turn on... would that make u wanna fuck her? i would presume guys would want a "live" one, but hell, i donthave a penis, so how should i know

curious*
Pg, would you happen to be a little morbid ? Forgive me for speaking so frankly but to me there's nothing worse than a drunk girl. Feminity has its own aestheticals rules you just can't cross. The woman style is to complex to support drunk attitudes..it makes you lose your charms in no time....I remember seen a bunch of girl doing a 'burp contest' few years ago. I was so shoked I almot left the place. The funny thing is that I am not really someone who gets easily shoked, I may have a very dark humor but there are few things I just can't stand to see. Woman to me have the most interesting style and they can't waste it in throwing up or just walk in zigzags. I am not saying a woman doesn't have the right to have a good time and to express their hapiness. I don't want to get in some sort of a Muslim radical way of thinking (no offence to that religion). I am just saying 'utter goofiness burping out & puking everywhere' is the privilege of that poor style which is man attitude.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote