View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 06:27 AM   #33
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I just cant believe such things are happening with me.... a low life criminal taking full control of my body with his gang and they are now intending to kill me... Oh God.. where the hell are you???

I watch Banil as he moves with his wicked smile, he pulls my soft, tender and swollen libias with his rough and large fingers and thumbs... he pulls sooo hard that I scream in pain and now I even plea to stop him doing so... but he doest listen, he keeps playing with them for a while

then, with force, he shoves the knife in the mattress just touching my vagina.... a gasp of air comes out of my mouth.... I dont feel pain for a second as I anticipated it and everyone laughs there....

He tells me to play a game, he pulls my vaginal lip and rubs it against the sharp edge... I feel unbearable pain this time as he slowly, very slowly cuts one libia off the body.... I scream during the entire assault and my eyes got wide open when I see him eating out that piece of meat like a cannibal.....

My breathing gets heavier as the emotional and physical trauma was testing my limits, even before I could recover, he comes to my right nipple, takes in mouth and start slicing with his sharp teeth. He bites hard very very hard and with one pull, he successfully tears my nipple with the button off my breast causing me screetch like hell.....

Tears flow freely from my eyes as my nipple and libla are also giving off blood....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote