View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 08:00 AM   #30
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

"Now Niki, we told you before, being a traitor is punished by death." "What kind of evil gangster would I be if I let every begging slut go?" "Banil, go enjoy your self for a while, but not too much, Henri is waiting his turn"

Again Banil approaches you, dropping his pants he straddles your hips. He is already hard. You look at his large dick. "Go ahead rape me, I don't care!" you shout. "No, no, my dear, I am going to do some things far worse to you"

He shows you a 6 inch knife, he brings it close to your face. "He, he see this? I am going to slowly cut you apart" He begins to trace the knife around your tits, Pausing at your right nipple. You expect him to slice it off. Instead he licks and sucks it. Then taking his teeth He bites into it. Biting hard, shaking his head as he does it. You entire boob shakes as he bites and shakes his head. The pain is horrible, you are screaming. Finally he releases his grip, laughing he looks at you, blood dripping from his mouth. You still have a nipple, a very abused and bloody one at that. "Not yet honey, I'll remove it in a bit; I want to see what you have between you legs.

Sliding down he again traces the knife around your most private part, your woman hood, that poor raped and cum filled cunt. He pulls at your lips, spreading them wide. "Which one?" "Which one should I cut first Niki?"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg STLKDv1n1101.jpg (12.5 KB, 91 views)
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote