Thread: Virgin Rape
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 10:55 PM   #22
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
I imagine it would be horrible... Losing your virginity is already ridiculously painful
That's what makes it so hot. A virgin will be even more terrified as you rip her clothes off. As for penetration, even doing it gently hurts. Forcing it in brutally without proper lube would be hell for her (and fucking tight). Then ripping that cherry with one savage thrust as you drive several inches in with a brutal lunge of your pelvis. Her head whips back and she emits a peircing scream of agony, and then you pin the struggling girl down and force the rest in as she cries.

then you fuck her like you hate her, slamming your cock into her virgin tightness like a jackhammer as she screams in pain the whole time!
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote