View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 04:18 AM   #2
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess it's true some people are born with gifts and natural tendencies but is it gonna be all about sex I don't know....depends what you call submissive...some people would just remain idle in conflicts, making look like they surrender but still go their own ways.....

I'm not a psychologist but I would agree childhood is a very influential period of life but when you become a teenager you gotta learn how to deal with conflicts and how to defend yourself anyway...I guess what I'm trying to say is just life can push you go against your nature sometimes ...

But still I think it's a very interesting point of view you have....I think it would be just great to find out you're right and see Dom/Submission tendencies been more tolerated......and see a new tolerance for differencies arise....and see a lot of new fashion and creative looking people in the streets..

Gay marriage just got accepted here in France.....but I have the feeling I never heard that much anti gay hate slogans since that law passed...

I remember an anti gay guy saying on tv : "Ho you want to allow mariage for gay couples ? What's next step ? Mariage for zoophilous couples ?

Gay community finally got what they want with the argument of inheritance rights. I wonder what Dom/Sub couple could say to get married ....
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote