View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is a blow, sudden and unexpected. I causes me to stop thrusting for a minute. You had been so weak, so docile that getting hit throws me for a second. I blinked, and then my lips peeled back. A grin, a predatory grin. Revealing a row of pointed teeth that would do a shark proud. "Good, try and smite me. It makes the revenge, " closed fist across your jaw this time, sending yournhead snapping ti the side as I pick up speed thrusting harder, gettig closer to filling you wih demon seed. Defiling something god made to be pure. "And your failure all the sweeter."