View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 09:50 PM   #20
Super Human

Super Human has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Busty Maid View Post
I have the same fantasy about being sold. It's rape, degradation and humiliation all combined and can be stretched out over months or years. It gets even more interesting if the organization behind the sale treats me and the other girls as merchandise, complete with special offers, discounts for regular buyers, and a free wrapping service if the customer is buying for someone else as a birthday gift.
Wow, I didn't realize that there are a lot of women who fantasize like
men do. My fantasy is similar. Here's the scenario:
The country legalizes sex slaves and can be sold or rented at a store
with the following laws--

1. Businesses or individuals must buy slaves from legal sex
traffickers who are permitted to sell them (i.e. slaves that were
consensually bought from in this or other countries).

2. Businesses or individuals can take walk-ins if they agree to sign a
contract that they legally own the slave and can do whatever they
want.

3. The slave has to be at least 18 years of age or older.

4. The law states that the slave can be conscious, unconscious, or put into a coma via drugs.

5. Businesses or individuals are allowed to buy, sell, or trade slaves at any time.

When you walk into these shops, you will see slaves out on display like mannequins. They are there for display nude or not, depending on the owner. They are placed in various positions, such as head only (body in the wall or something), top torso only, legs only, legs and vagina only (body is placed upside down into a box or custom-built panel, and full body too. When you walk up to the counter, you can select your custom female, depending on availability, such as race, body type, hair color, etc. The slaves are available to buy for $2,000 - $20,000, depending on the rarity. The rare slaves are imported from remote countries that these shops don't normally carry. They can be rented also for $300 - $500 a week. If you purchase a slave or rent her, the body is wrapped up and placed in a box for easy transport in your car. If some girls to your liking is not available, you can also take home the display models too, but at a discounted price.

There is also a coin up machine in the corner of the store. There, you can walk into the enclosed door for privacy. You put your money in and allowed to select either the full body or various body parts that come out of the machine. The body parts are not separated from the body, just various parts come out such as the head, one or two arms, top torso, bottom torso, etc. The rest of the body is inside the machine. Of course, the full body would cost more. And of course like at a car wash, you have a time limit, and the body or body parts move back into the machine after a while.

Well, that is the gist of my fantasy. Pretty unusual, I suppose.
Super Human is offline   Reply With Quote