View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 06:56 PM   #17
Rape Fantasist

Rape Fantasist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Busty Maid View Post
The more playmates, the merrier. Since this will be more about torture/humiliation than rape, any gender will be acceptable. I do however have three things I haven't decided on yet.

1. The reason for me being tortured. Suggest something simple, like one or two sentences, and I will expand it into something more elaborate (if I have the ideas) when the RP begins.

2. To what extent should I flaunt my... assets? I haven't roleplayed in a while and I don't want to cross any lines.

3. How defiant and resistant should I be?

My limits:
1. No permanent damage (scarring, branding, etc). Tattoos are okay.
2. No punching, kicking or slapping. If you want to hit me, use a whip, cane, etc.
3. No shit eating or pee drinking.
Greetings

I am interested in your torture and humiliation.

While I tend to encourage a partner to make decisions that would allow
them to be comfortable. I envision the following ( if it helps you. )

1.) The reason for me being tortured. Suggest something simple, like one or two sentences, and I will expand it into something more elaborate (if I have the ideas) when the RP begins.

1.A) You are a captured military officer and I/we are seeking intelligence
that would help our cause in the war.

1.B) You are a scientist that is working on some top secret widget
( time travel, body paint to make a person invisible, whatever )
I/we on the other hand are representatives of the competition. We want, need to get your secrets so that we can be first on the market.

1.C) I/we are open to other ideas.

2.) To what extent should I flaunt my... assets? I haven't roleplayed in a while and I don't want to cross any lines.

It is my opion, (for whatever it’s worth) that first you should dress in a way that makes you comfortable. At the same time I can’t realistically imagine you ( given the 2 ideas I’ve offered) would be eager to be running around a war, or a science lab in a two piece bikini.

As a side note, there is no worries here about crossing lines, especially in that regard.

3.) How defiant and resistant should I be?

I can only suggest that you resist as much and as long as you are comfortable. If we play, then I plan to take my cues from you as to
how much, is to much.

Your limits are quite reasonable, and acceptable to me/us

If you note the "I/we, or me/us" that is to suggest that I have
a partner (not a member of the forum) who would be happy to participate
if we were to play by e-mail

I look forward to hearing from you
Rape Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote