View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 12:39 AM   #7
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My captor has huge hands, and now his beefy fingers are invading my pussy. I stop struggling now. My sex juice coats your fingers no matter how hard I squeeze my thighs together to keep it in. My breathing starts to quicken. Once in a while I resume struggling, bouncing around inside your van, secretly wishing I had not shaved my pussy before leaving the house to meet my boyfriend. It only makes me even more tempting to jerks like you.

I catch a glimpse of where I am through the window. I am in a forest, approaching a cabin in the middle of nowhere. Still, I scream louder for help thinking that maybe a passing hiker will hear me, "HELP! HELP!"
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote