Thread: Isn't rape bad?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 03:26 AM   #10
Ravishers&ravishees

Ravishers&ravishees has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaphallic View Post
I've known the guilt, the feelings of self hatred, to the point of being suicidal.

One thing that really helped me was realizing alot of women have rape fantasies, it made me feel less like a monster.

The pain, the lack of understanding of these dark scary desires within myself, for years ironically made me a more compassionate person.

I believe in my heart that for some people, like myself, elements of BDSM, most specifically Dominance and Submission are innate, I concider them to be sexual orientations, abit non gender based, and they're is actually science to back this up.

I've been mocked before, even on this site, but I've done the research and I know they're others who feel the same way, feel it in the core of they're being, and so I've began pushing for recognition of the of BDSM a sexual orientation, or more acurately a mixture of sexual orientations and practices.

There are people out there who are suffering because they have desires they don't understand, that make them feel guilty, or unsatified with they sex lives, or confused, or self hatred, or even simply how to approach it safely.

We've seen the results of 50 Shades of Grey, good and bad, and some in the BDSM community blame the book unfairly, but the truth is is that its just a fantasy, the true fault is in the education system, young people need guidance who have these sexual orientations, and even people who don't, but enjoy the life style, need to know its completely natural and ways to explore it safely.
Oh yeah man, I've been there too. If I could give hugs through a forum I would so this would have to do but thank you for your response