Thread: Wife rape
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 06:33 AM   #14
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Girl View Post
How about pimping her out to be raped?, perhaps some blackmail to start with of some nude photos you took of her or a home made sex tape which you threaten to show her friends or parents, eager to stop you she agrees to anything you want but little does she know you're gonna pimp her out for your friends to rape her.
I love this one. And is common in my fantasies. Usually I imagine her with a bondage mask and I advertise her as a BDSM whore. And find out how to make her service her to her friends, coworkers and relatives. A ring gag helps to not being recognized by voice and encourages her 'nice' friends, coworkers and relatives to fuck her throat.

A a variant I send her to a pub and make her flirt with men she doesn't like. She is ordered to to bring them to the back dirty alley and let them fuck her on the floor like a slut.

Basically I love in blackmail schemes to force her to find new rapist to rape her.