View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #10
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jake grabbed Caroline from behind in a bear hug, pinning her arms to her side as she went into a hysterical panic, and in a state of frenzy trying to reach her poor poor little girls Mary and Laura, what those five animals had done and were doing to her innocent little girls no mother should ever have to see.

Mary, her 20 year old, a pretty little blue-eyed blonde who was blind and couldn’t have harmed a fly, was on her knees in front of a support beam for the loft, with her arms tied up behind her back, her left wrist was tied to her right upper arm just above the elbow, and her right wrist tied above her left elbow. They had Mary kneeling with the center of her chest pressed up against the round support beam, and her 34D sized breast stretched around the 6-inch thick beam, and they had hammered nails through her tits nailing her to the beam, Ned loved nailing a woman down.

Mary’s sexy young body told the story of what they had done to her, she was drenched in sperm, both dried and fresh, showing a prolonged and ongoing sexual assault on her, her backside was covered in welts from Perv’s studded belt, from her shoulder blades to her feet, her pretty face was stained with Greasy Joe’s tobacco spit, and on her forehead and both butt cheeks Mary had been branded with the Stares and Bars of the Confederacy by ole Patches hot branding iron, and the bloody bald spot on the top of Mary’s little head shown that Black Cloud had done went and lifted Mary’s scalp, and she was in a state of shock, her sexy young little body quivering all over.

Little 18 year old Laura Ingalls, who was affectionately called Half Pint by her father because of her small stature was belly down in the floor with her arms stretched out to her sides and her hands nailed down to the floor, there was a log of firewood under her hips propping her sweet young round ass up in the air and her little legs were spread wide open with nails driven down through the bottoms of her little feet into the floor, and Greasy Joe was presently between her quivering little legs nailing her in the ass with his big fat greasy cock, and after he cumed up her ass he got up looking at Caroline who was still being embraced by Jake and said to her, “I tank yur poco tanks I b hr papa, she ceeps skremin Dady! Dady! Y I marca loviun in hr asno Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Then that fat greasy Mexican started dancing around doing the cha cha as Black Cloud with his bone handled knife in hand dropped to his knees between Laura’s legs and rammed his big 12-inch cock up her asshole “Daddyyyy! Daddyyyy! Daddyyyy! Laura screamed, “Pleasee stop him Jake pleaseeeeee! I’d do anything for you and your men I swear boohoo-boohoo-boohoo!” Caroline sobbingly begged, “You have nothing to give me that I can’t take from you ya dirty dirt farming floozy! … Scalp that little no account cunt Chief! Scalp the little Bitch!” was Jake’s reply to Caroline’s plea.

Black Cloud grabbed one of Laura’s braded ponytails and carved a circle around the base of her brad, through the skin of her scalp, and it made a sickening popping sound as he jerked it off of her little head, and little Half Pint was jerking and twitching all over from the unbearable pain, “Momma! Poppa! Momma! Poppa!” Laura screamed in a state of shock as she felt Black Cloud Carving yet another circle through the skin of her scalp, to lift from her, her other pigtail, and then POP! Black Cloud had a pigtail in each hand twirling them around in the air shouting his victorious battle cry while his cock was still up Laura’s asshole, pumping her bowels full of his cum, “Kill me … kill me” Laura begged so she could be released from her unbearable pain.

“Nooo! Noooo! Don’t you do it! Leave her alone! … Pleaseeee!” Caroline screamed at Patches as she seen him take his glowing hot branding iron from the fireplace and walk over to Laura, Patches just grinned an evil grin at Caroline as he pressed the hot iron to one of Laura’s buttocks, and it sounded like bacon frying as the hot iron melted her soft tender ass flesh, and smoke from frying fat of her ass drifted up in the air, and Laura was jerking, twitching, flopping shaking and trembling all over going into convolutions, but Patches wasn’t done as he pressed the iron to her other beefy bun and then to the side of her face.

“Ok gentlemen” Jake called out, “Mommy’s turn, bend this little Bitch over the table and hold her down” and Jake let go of Caroline who was taken by his men and bent over the side of the kitchen table, as Jake told Ned, “Nail her down Ned and fuck her in the ass!” and Ned got his hammer and nails, and as the men held Caroline down he placed a nail to the backside of Caroline’s right hand, and brought the hammer up high in the air, bringing it down on the head of the nail, driving it through Caroline’s hand into the tabletop, then hammered the nail again, this he repeated to Caroline’s other hand as she screamed bloody murder.

Caroline’s sexy legs were then spread and held down as Ned nailed her little feet to the floor, Jake took a seat on the other side of the table, as Ned stepped up behind her pressing his cock up to her asshole, “Pull her head back Ned so I can see the look on her pretty face” Jake said to his right-hand man, and poor little Caroline was crying so hard snot was coming from her little button nose as she murmured to Jake, “I. gave .. Myself.. To .. You .. So .. You .. Would .. Protect .. Me .. And .. My .. Babies .. You .. Gave .. Me .. Your .. Word” and showing just what a truly coldhearted man he was Jake with a grin told Caroline.

“I lied to you in making you that promise Mrs. Ingalls, so that you would become my willing little slut! Knowing all along while you were giving your body to me and coming all over my cock, that my men were up here destroying the lives of your baby girls Ha! Ha! Ha! Don’t you feel like a stupid little Bitch! Ha! Ha!” then Ned rams his cock up Caroline’s ass ripping her rectum and she screams in Jake’s face, “Ohoooooo My Gawd!!! AAAAA!!!!”

After Ned unloads his wade up Caroline’s asshole, Jake tells Perv, “Perve put your belt to this Bitches butt until she begs you for an ass fucking” … WHACK! … WHACK! … WHACK! … WHACK! … Perv’s studded leather belt is brought down without mercy across Caroline’s beefy buns, making her ass cheeks jiggle and her thighs ripple with every blow, until the poor little thing was screaming “Stick it to me Perv! AAAA!! Stick it to me!!” as a large puddle of tears forms on the tabletop underneath Caroline’s pretty face, and Perv raped Mrs. Ingalls in the ass.

“Greasy my man, do your thing amigo!” Jake says to the filthy Mexican, and Greasy Joe steps up behind Caroline and as he presses his cock up to her ravaged ass he spits his wade of tobacco in his hand and shoves it in Caroline’s mouth cupping his hand over it so she couldn’t spit it out, and then proceeded to rape Mrs. Ingalls in the ass, and by the time he came up her bleeding butt hole she had choked down his nasty chew.

“Patches, you ready to make a good Yankee out of this stinking piece of Minnesota trash?” Jake asks, and Patches pulls his hot branding iron from the fireplace, and on both butt cheeks he burnt the Stares and Bars deep into the fatty tissue of Caroline’s ass flesh, and while he was fucking her in the ass he grabbed her hair turning her little head sideways and branded her forehead as well, then he pressed her forehead down into her own puddle of tears and a steam cloud encircled Caroline’s little head as her sizzling flesh was cooled in her tears, then Patches cumed up Caroline’s asshole.

Then Jake told Black Cloud, “I think it’s time this Yankee piece of trash had a haircut Chief” Black Cloud stepped up behind the traumatized Mrs. Ingalls and rammed his 12-inch cock up her ass, proud in knowing that he was getting a couple inches of virgin ass meat that the cocks of the other gang members could not reach, and as he raped Caroline in the ass he took his knife as he cocked her head back, so she was looking at Jake, as the tip of his knife cut through the flesh of her scalp to her skull, then with a quick jerk POPPED!! It off of her little head, and her pretty eyes were nearly popping out of their sockets in shock as she looked at Jake Evens laughing at her, and the defeated woman like her daughter Laura begged for death, “Kill me Jake … Pleaseeee kill me”

“You and those worthless little Cunts of yours will die on your own soon enough I imagine, and until then you Bitches can just stay here and suffer Ha! Ha! Ha! My men and me got to be hitting the trail; we can’t hang around here forever socializing with the likes of you dirty Yankee Sluts!” then he dumped a salt shaker full of salt over Caroline’s scalped head to add to her agony before he and his men resumed their journey to meet up with the rest of his gang in Dodge City.

--------------------------

JR, Frank and Two Feathers hitched their horses to the post in front of Oleson’s mercantile, and walked inside showing Mr. Oleson a wanted poster with the written descriptions of Jake and the five men traveling with him.

“They stayed here the whole winter telling us they were cattlemen up here looking for grazing land, they rode out of town this early morning heading south” Nels Oleson told the Texas Ranger, “Come on gentlemen there’s no time to waste” JR said to Frank and Two Feathers.

Two Feathers was able to pickup the tracks of the outlaws that lead to the Ingalls farm, where they found Mrs. Ingalls and her daughters nailed down where the outlaws had left them to die, “Capt there tracks lead from here south, they are only a few hours ahead of us, if we go now we maybe able to catch up with them by morning” Two Feathers informed JR as he was pulling out the nails from Caroline’s feet.

“I’m afraid it will have to wait Two Feathers these women are in bad shape if we don’t get them in town for help they will die” and the lawmen took Caroline and her daughters into Walnut Grove to Dr Baker.
----------
Caroline, Mary and Laura survived their nightmarish assault by the Jake Evens gang, but their lives would never be the same, and their bodies forever scared by their missing scalps, their buttocks and faces branded with the Stares and Bars of the Confederacy, and they each had a little outlaw baby to take care of now, Caroline knew hers had to be the child of Jake Evens, him being the only one of the gang to seed her vagina, and it was easy to see who the father of Mary’s chubby little dark skinned baby was fathered by, the father of Laura’s baby would never be known for sure.
----------

Chapter VIII

Lisa Phillips sat down in her chair by the fireplace to do a little reading before retiring to bed when Jake and his men came across her little house just outside of Watertown North Dakota, were she was a seamstress.
After her husbands passing away a little over two years ago this was how the 49-year-old spent her evening alone, but this evening she would not be spending alone.
Lisa was startled and when her front door came crashing in, and frozen to her chair as in walked 6 rugged and dusty men …

To Be Continued.

Last edited by jwham; 12-21-2008 at 05:20 PM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote