View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 02:20 AM   #122
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
gee , me staying it isn't a post to you is no answer . big surprise there !!!! as for the rest you have a right to believe as you wish , so do i . i believe are are a wanna be christian . all i have to say on it . closing this book , as you have nothing further i wish to discuse with you . good luck with your life , may god bless you .
If I have a post that is meant to be a dig at you, it is not necessary to direct that post to you specifically. I don't think I need to explain this any further.

You may believe in whatever you want, but it's a joke that you can't even give an argument for it. I won't expect much from you: I will consider a weak argument to be sufficient because it tells me, at least, that you're still trying.

"may god bless you"

I don't believe in God, thanks.