View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 12:14 AM   #949
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
7-2 pounding of Columbus by the Wings was a joy to watch! Sure they're the worst team in the league but whoopin em was still fun to watch

How do you feel when you lose to the worst team in the league, I wonder?

I feel for you though, its hard losing to Columbus, Canucks did it earlier this year. Sorry bud.

Another shut out tonight against the Avs!! This time schneider played hero, and Higgins scored the lone goal, assisted by Pahlsson so I can't say anything bad about this guy anymore! Our third line is looking dangerous with Higgins Pahlsson and Hansen.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote