View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 03:50 AM   #5
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
You know what? I'm sick of this culture of tragedy that seems to have sprung up in the last year. First we had that junky idiot that died in New York, Peaches Geldof, Mick "white nigger" Jaggers bird doing herself in, now this.

Ok, so he had money problems. So what? Who fucking doesn't? Want to know what fucking tragedy is? Some old geezer who fought for his country, slowly wasting away with Parkisons in a grimy council flat in Islington, because he can't get the care, support, the fucking dignity he worked all his life for. I have no fucking time whatsoever for the tragedians making a bit fucking mountain out of the death of a molehill. Where is the criticism? This man had everything, and yes, even with two divorces to pay for, and Parkinson's to battle with, everything to live for.

It makes me fucking sick to read.

take your whining to the rowdy room, we don't don't need to read what you don't like here.Your negative shit doesn't belong here.
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote