View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 09:55 PM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Theres a moment where everything stops, and you move your gun away. Your eyes flash and a smile plays on your lips.

the next moment, my face is stinging on one side, quickly followed by yet another! this one much more forceful and makes a loud noise, but not as loud as my gasp and then my cry. I taste blood in my mouth from my canines that dug into my inner cheek. as i taste the blood and before I think what to do next, my scalp is screaming from the fistful of hair ion your iron grasp.

"Ahhh~ that hurts! ow!!" your face is inches from mine, but then suddenly Ifeel your lips on my neck and I know what you want down in the basement, and its got nothing to do with whats down there already. Now I cant stop my body from shaking in repulsion and fear and cy out in dismay.

Already your shoving me down the stairs towards my doom. My hands grapple with your fingers trying to pry them from my hair and I resist your moving me down any further, bracing my legs and body against anything I can.

"no!! DONT! stop it! Im not doing this!!!Let go of me!!!" I yell, close to tears.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote