View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 07:58 AM   #56
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dad-Daughter - Brooke Haze in "I Get To Watch You Since You Watched Me The Other Night!" MP4 HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy

Hey hunny, could you use a hand?

Dad you scared me!!

What were you doing?

I was just masturbating...

I think it's only fair that I get to watch you since you saw me the other night...

You saw me?!

Don't worry sweetie, did you like what you saw?

I did...

Do you mind if I touch?

No I don't mind...

I catch my daughter playing with her young tight pussy, and we finally give in to each other. Watch her spread her lips for her dads big throbbing cock... Her pussy feels so wet, I can tell she's been wanting this just as long as I have..

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: POV SEX, VOYEUR, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
Keywords: brooke haze, family manipulation, my pervy family, pov blowjob, bj, cum on pussy, brunette, shower, story line, creepy, natural, secrets, father daughter

Brooke Haze.mp4
Dad-Daughter - Carolina Sweets in "An Offer My Dad Can't Refuse!" MP4 HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy

This project isn't going to do itself

But I don't want to do it..

This is your final project! Once you do this you won't have to do anymore work for this class!

Well... do you remember that time I gave you a handjob?

Sweety we can't talk about that! It never happened...

It did happen tho.. and I think you liked it.. What if you do this project for me, and I let you stick it in me!

What!? No this is wrong, your mother is sitting in the other room!

When my daughter saw the opportunity to get out of doing her homework, she took advantage and offered herself to me. If I agree to doing her homework, she'd let me fuck her brains out! Deep down I know she really wanted her dads dick again!!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: POV SEX, BLOW JOBS, ROLE PLAY, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, PANTY FETISH
Keywords: carolina sweets, family manipulation, taboo sex, father daughter fantasy, brunette, bj, pov blowjob, riding cock, handjob, doggystyle, natural, cheating, secrets

Carolina Sweets.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote