View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 06:22 AM   #8
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbon View Post
and to add to what wife2rape suggested: make her beg for your sperm in her womb and degrade herself by dirty-begging to be impregnated.

also, if the woman is in a relationship, having her call her significant other so he can hear her raped, and tell him she loves him just as the rapist is filling her womb with sperm
Interesting, but begging for you to creampie her seems a little far fetched, there would have to be some kind of motivation to make her do that....

But I do like the idea of making her call her boyfriend/husband so they can hear her getting raped. I think I would use her phone and call him and put it on speakerphone, just so he could hear what's going on. Imagine if she cried for you to not cum inside her, just before you dump your load into her pussy. Then, while she's crying, you tell that it's not over yet, because there are other guys that want to rape her. Then just simply say "Who's next?" while she screams "No!" in the background.

Last edited by BremenDruid; 12-23-2014 at 06:28 AM.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote