View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #8
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I keep screaming in anger but nobody listenes me. I feel one approaches and squeezes my tit. i cant believe it is happening to me.... my mouth opens as a natural reaction and meets his with a deep forced kiss. I get angry and I let his tongue inside and bit it with all strength I have. He is lucky enough to escape but still I bleed him.

I bend forward with his powerful punch in my belly. I scream with pain again and gasp for air. He then kissis me again and this time i am afraid of biting him. He pulls my hairs and forces me and pushes me to a wall.

I cant help myself as my bro is also tied and I am in a remote place. Tears fall from my eyes as I get a smack and fall on my knees. My black saree falls from my shoulder and my sleeveless blouse is in the view.

A dick comes to my mouth which i deny to take and again I am served with a punch. My mouth opens for scream and it is stuffed with the dick now. He holds my hairs and start face fucking me.

I cry loud but my sound is muffeled by the dick.
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote