View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 02:55 PM   #1292
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Awful, never should have went into overtime and then we lost. All we had to do was keep control of the puck. And why the fuck we were playing defense when the Sens were down a guy is beyond me. They were down a guy, they weren't gonna pull their goalie, the only guy keeping them in the game. It was the last few minutes of the game. The Sens shouldn't have even had the puck. We should have been playing keep away, not hide in OUR OWN FUCKING END AND HOPE THEY DON'T FUCKING SCORE! STUPID! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!

And when does one ever forget when Alfredsson is on the ice? Why would you even give him a little leeway? Letang really fucked that up.

The whole last 30 seconds of that game was a fucking train wreck. I pray that my guys see how boneheaded it was and not let it happen again. Please learn that valuable lesson.

Other than that, it was a great freakin' game. Truly, well matched, well played, some stupid ref calls, and I hate Cris Neil, I think he's every bit the dirty player Cooke used to be, but other than that, very respectable. Tense, edge of the seat game. Both Goalies were stellar, low scoring, fast paced... great game. Shitty ending by my team.

Last edited by lysyn; 05-20-2013 at 02:57 PM.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote