View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 10:14 AM   #19
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman View Post
LOL Sierra, Vista is idiotic and how the hell do you get rid of this stupid, fucking annoying Nortong 360 popup ad that comes with Vista, I don't want or need Norton.
How do you get rid of it? You do what I did. You blow out the operating system and install XP, if you can get the XP drivers online for your machine. (Message me if you want help figuring it out)

Norton sucks too.

Quote:
I'm starting to get used to a few things but still XP was much easier to manage.
Without doubt. And there are some things you just can't do on Vista. Add that to Vista asking every 30 seconds if you really want to do something and my irritation level rises to the boiling point.

Quote:
Also, I bought an emachines from Wal-Mart and the keyboard is so flat that I'm still getting used to typing on it.
Keyboards are easy to replace. And cheap.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote