Thread: Isn't rape bad?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 11:36 AM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I never suggested there was a rule violation, I was pointing out what the rule was.

I also think the original poster has failed to realise that "the community here" can speak for themselves, and it is foolish to lump the attitudes of one and all in to a category of sincerity! Or of sympathy. Whatever the topic, banned or otherwise. Especially when they haven't even had the opportunity to meet "the community here". Personally, writing with all sincerity, all the horrible things that happen to other people can keep on happening, so long as they don't start happening to me, and the very small handful of people in the world I actually give a shit about.

Perhaps "the community here" thinks I should cut the original poster some slack, given the lack of traffic here these days. After all, it is refreshing to read an introductory post from a new member that isn't a request to know how we would all like to rape his wife. Whilst it is a thoughtful question, the "the community here" bit in a sense is as bad as the wife rape idiots, because it assumes we have a hive mind. Many of us could not give a flying fuck about some other mans wife. So you see, I can't be insincere and gushing in my welcome.

To the original poster, I have nothing against you, I just write what is on my mind. You'll find in time that "the individuals here" have a very varied attitude to a very varied number of topics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I've been monitoring this thread since it was first posted and haven't seen any violations of the rules! Threads with the topic of guilt over rape fantasies have run on RB before and it is a legitimate topic for a board such as ours. My own personal thoughts are that we shouldn't feel guilty over the fantasy of rape because it is a fantasy and not real rape. Murder is abhorrent, the ultimate crime! However, do we feel guilty over enjoying action movies, murder mysteries and slasher films and the like? Most people don't and we shouldn't feel guilty over enjoying the fantasy of an illegal and abhorrent act.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote