View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #6
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilf Hunter View Post
Good point Mr. W. I can remember back to the days of Ike and the presidents have been going down hill steadily since then. With the world economy still in a state of collapse, the politicians keep coming up with nonsense like this! Brilliant, just fucking brilliant. Of course we keep on electing them, don't we?
Sorry, GH.. I stopped voting.. some people say if you dont vote you dont have a right to bitch.. I disagree.. I used to vote.. my confidence was disrespected and shit on one to many times.. I will not empower another one of these self serving dickheads ever again...there is a foul wind in the air amongst a growing number of people in the USA.. some day..maybe sooner rather than later.. with the way things are going..there is going to be trouble in the streets and that trouble will be headed for washington. And to be clear..I am NOT making threats.. just stating the obvious
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote