View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 11:34 PM   #9
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"What'll it be Musette?" I ask.

I get a strong grip of her panties, I've been pulling on them a while now. Suddenly I push her dress up even higher and force the woman to her knees. As she lands I yank her knickers down, nudging her repeatedly until they slip under. Her feet are raised back a bit by my hand so I can free them and smell them right beside her head.

She turns back to see me sniffing her private clothing and looks disgusted. I kneel down myself, trapping her at the side of the bed, and grinding my crotch into her behind. I unbutton my jeans and begin running my hand up her soft bare back.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote